Long time ago …
…when people still thought they are very rational, esteemed professors came up with a questionnaire*. Later, it became clear that 95% of our decisions is emotional and subconscious. They happen in developmentally older parts of the brain, some of which we share with lizards!
In Behavio, we are coming up with ways to study our lizard brains. We do not rely on what people claim about themselves. We study associations, emotions, quick choices and we do all that in a fun and entertaining way.
We help companies, institutions and individuals better understand human decision-making. But not all of them. We have very powerful psychological weapons in our hands and we never give them to those who market human misfortune.
Survey is a way to exhaust you completely by deciphering complicated instructions and coming up with answers to things you do not know.
Data gathering standards
We conduct the surveys in the Czech Republic on our Trendaro.cz panel,
where we follow verified sociological rules for high-quality data gathering:
- we verify the identity of all respondents by phone
- during registration, e-mail addresses are checked
- in surveys, we use advanced randomization (rotation or selection of questions, answers, parts of the survey)
- we use advanced filters in the surveys (filter questions as part of one or group of surveys, inner logic of the answer)
- we measure the time of reply, allowing us to validate the data retrospectively (ruling out “clickers”)
- we check consistency of answers from the survey, verifying it with other surveys
- we also check the existence of the bank account numbers
Behavio in media
We have great partners
These are strategists and creative designers who have similar view of things to our own, so our cooperation goes very smoothly.